At present, there are a number of features WebAssembly does not support, therefore Blazor does not supply direct access to them. These are typically browser API features such as:
There are a few caveats when working with JSInterop. These will be added to the following list as they are demonstrated in future sections.
- Do not invoke JSInterop during the server pre-rendering phase.
- Do not use ElementReference objects too soon.
- Avoid memory leaks by disposing of resources.
- Avoid invoking methods on disposed .NET references.
- Do not invoke .NET methods before Blazor has initialized.